Sunday, November 2, 2008

Crew's Two!

I have a terrible two, and he definitely gives me a run for my money. He is full of fun and energy, he makes life crazy but wonderful all at the same time. I love him so much and could not imagine life without him. Crew is absolutely obsessed with anything that has wheels cars, trucks, tractors, trains, motorbikes... So we had a cars birthday party.











Matt painted faces and I think he might have got a little carried away.

Rhett slept the party away.





Crew opened a toy tractor first and then he didn't want to open anymore of his presents, the tractor was just hat he wanted. I could of saved a lot of money on presents if I would have realized this.


4 comments:

The Christensens said...

YOu are so creative.... what a fun little party, and who knew matt was so artistic LOL..... I still need to come hold that cute little baby, and when you are feelin up to it, I need the kids pictures taken.

Jillyn said...

Cute Party! What a bummer we missed it! I swear you have more treat than anyone I know!! I love it! Cute train table, who got that for him? Looks like fun, Happy Birthday Crew! We love you!

Aly said...

Stacy this is Alyson Wyatt. First of all i just wanted to tell you that your new baby boy is a doll!! So fun! And i was also just wondering about that other picture that came in my wedding package? If you need the number again just let me know and i'll give it to ya. I know you have been very busy, but i was just wondering if it was coming :) Thanks!!

Ashlee said...

your family is so cute!! I need to come visit with you sometime.